Copyright Nanpi Shenzhou Hardware Manufacturing Co., Ltd. 冀ICP备5397235415号
Our company covers an area of 20,000 square meters. We have three modernized automatic production lines, more than one hundred sets of stamping equipment and advanced testing equipment including 3D measuring instrument, hardness tester, spectrum analyzer, salt spray testing machine, etc.
If you find any abnormal condition, you must deal with it immediately. Brake shoe is generally composed of two parts, the iron lining plate and friction material, must not wait for friction material parts are worn out before replacing the shoe. Some vehicles have brake shoes
Piece alarm function, once the wear limit is reached, the meter will give an alarm and prompt to replace the shoe. Shoes that reach the limit of use must be replaced, even if they can still be used for a period of time, will reduce the braking effect, affecting the safety of driving.
Brake disc replacement must use special tools to brake pump jacking back. Do not use other crowbar hard pressure back, so easy to lead to brake pliers guide screw bending, so that the brake block stuck. After replacing a new brake disc, be sure to step on the brakes to eliminate the gap between the shoe disc and the brake disc. After the brake shoe is replaced, the best braking effect can be achieved only when the shoe is worn for 200km. The newly changed brake shoe must be driven carefully. Brake pads are consumables in automobile parts, which will gradually wear out in daily driving. When brake pads wear to the limit, they must be replaced, otherwise, the braking effect will be reduced, or even cause safety accidents.
The service life of brake pad is also "different from person to person", such as the material quality of brake pad itself, the quality of brake system, driving habits of drivers, driving environment and so on. Generally speaking, the brake pad of vehicles often driving in urban areas will wear out faster than the vehicles often driving on highways. Because the car often driving in the city often stop-and-go, the probability of using the brake will be more. Vehicles traveling on highways are more likely to travel tens of kilometers before slowing down or stopping, and are less likely to use brakes.
(1) soundproof film and cover film (some required by the original vehicle) are not installed;
(2) deformation of installed muffler and cover, or foreign matter (rust);
(3) brake disc or brake drum wear to deformation or uplift, pit, etc.;
(4) the brake calipers are partially stuck or the sliding block part of the booster is stained with lubricating oil;
(5) oil stains or foreign matters on the friction surface of the brake disc;
(6) the brake pads required by the unqualified regulations are used.
1. Carefully wipe dirt off the main cylinder before checking the brakes to prevent any dirt from falling into the storage tank. Remove fasteners (usually pins) and LIDS. For cylinders without calibration, the liquid level should be kept 6 mm from the top of the cylinder. If there is calibration, it is ok to keep the liquid level higher than the calibration.
2. If the oil level drops, immediately check whether there is any leakage in the brake oil circuit.
3. If the brake fluid is dirty, drain and flush the whole system, and then fill the main cylinder with new fluid.
4. Do not reuse brake oil. All brake fluid released from the system should be discarded.
5. If the main cylinder needs refueling, please add heavy-duty brake oil conforming to DOT3 or DOT4 specifications. Be careful not to base brake fluid on paint as it is highly corrosive and can damage the finish.
The malfunction of the starting system of the refrigerator car is probably caused by the rust of the battery or the leakage of the battery. Because the engine of the refrigerator car is started by the current of the battery to push the spark plug ignition.
Every month or two to check the refrigerated car battery battery liquid is sufficient. If not, add distilled water to an appropriate height. Every year to check the refrigerator car battery positive and negative terminal contact with rust or dirty phenomenon. If so, clean it up in time to keep the circuit clear. After battery repair, it can delay the scrap time of refrigerated vehicle battery, reduce the waste of resources and environmental pollution caused by discarded battery.
A pool of strange liquid dripped from under the refrigerated car.
In general, drip leakage is caused by cracks in the rubber pipe connecting the coolant tank of the refrigerating vehicle to the engine.
Deterioration of the antirust quality of the coolant, not only easy to cause damage to the radiator, pipeline, hose and other parts of the refrigerating vehicle, but also because the main component of the coolant is ethylene glycol, drip leakage to the ground will cause environmental and air pollution. However, it is difficult for us to judge whether the coolant deteriorates by visual measurement. Therefore, we should replace the coolant regularly and do not repair it until there is a fault. It is generally recommended that refrigerating vehicles should be replaced with a new coolant every 40,000 km or two years, and cooling fan belts should be replaced every two years.